Monday, October 28, 2019

The Tale of Nokdu - Episode 9 - RAW



The Tale of Nokdu - Episode 9 - RAW 

'Mungdujeon' Jang Dong-yoon, reunited with the missing Kim So-hyun, "send again" force 

Jang Dong-yun and Kim So-hyun met again in crisis.   

The Tale of Nokdu - Episode 9 - RAW 

In KBS 2TV 'Chosun Loco Mungdujeon', which was broadcast on the 28th, reunions of Jeonnokdu (Jang Dong-yun) and Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun) were drawn.

On this day, Jeonnokdu saved the widow village women in the form of samurai, not widow. Cherry, who doesn't know the situation before and after, sees the mung bean that is full of scars. Did you hear what your sister did? ” 

The Tale of Nokdu - Episode 9 - RAW 

Widows, including Kim Mugwort (Cho Soo-min), only recognized the green beans and were astonished. In particular, the lotus root, which was adored with whole green beans, said, “It's ridiculous. The widow is a man. ” 


eonnokdu asked why Kim Mugwook approached the widow village. “I was attacked on the island. The whole family. We had to know who attacked us for some reason. ” When Dong Dongju ran out, the whole green beans were vomited and collapsed. 

Cha Yul-mu (Gang Tae-o), the widow village raid, ordered his subordinates to bring Dong Dong-ju and remove all green beans. Cheon Haeng Soo (Yoon Yoo Sun) died in the escape process.   

Yeon-Geun tried to help Han-yang, even though Jeon-mung-du was a man. On the contrary, he said, “He wasn't worried about a countryman like you, just my heart. I will receive interest later. ” I presented a fine hanbok to the whole mung bean, and I threw out my heart, saying,  

The Tale of Nokdu - Episode 9 - RAW 

On this day, Jeonnokdu met Jung Yun-je (Lee Seung-jun) through He Yun (Kim Tae-woo) and said, “Who am I? Am I the son of a king in this country? ” Jung Yoon-je said, “I do not know where I heard. You are my son. ” 

Jeonnokdu said, “Aren't you telling me the truth I want? I'll be back. If there is something wrong, I will correct it. And I will live with my brother and father. ” 

Gwanghae (Jung Joon-ho) trembled with anger watching Jung Yun-je with Heyun. Jungyunje knelt in front of such mines. Asked whether there was another surviving man, he said, “Is it not just the spirit that was alive in the first place? Therefore, it is only a belief that is alive. ” 

Chun Mung Doo tried to enter the palace directly to reveal the truth. Choung-mung chose to go to the hospital to take a test.   

In the end, he met with the mine and said, “I'm going to go to the palace to pay my wages.” When Gwanghae asks, “I don't think it's a good thing,” he says, “I'll meet. Caught my eye. ” 

The Tale of Nokdu - Episode 9 - RAW 

Dong Dong-ju hid himself from Hanyang, avoiding Jeon-mung-beans. He sought out the city at the request of a woman to find a handsome man. The woman said the handsome man is jeonmungdu. However, Dong Dong-ju found the handsome man. The woman looked at the sea and said, “What is that? "I'm crazy," he shouted.   

On the day of the crisis, Dong Dong-joo encounters, “Don't send it again. The picture of Jeon-mung-dung, which declares it as “anywhere”, predicted a more exciting development. 

The Tale of Nokdu - Episode 9 - RAW 

PART - 1        PART - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment